Spend more time on your main business and less with administrating your network!
PIXIP.NETs' fully managed services will help you take control of your mobile infrastructure and services. This will enable you to reduce costs, increase reliability, productivity, security and minimize downtime. This will free up your personnel to concentrate on improving and refining your strategy, rather than reactively managing daily issues and problems.
Our fully managed services platform is a portfolio of services and technology that will ensure you secure opportunities to lower costs, increase productivity and avoid crises.
PIXIP.NETs' fully managed services, in particular, will seamlessly dovetail with your existing infrastructure, and represents a third way between outsourcing and expansion that exploits the advantages of both approaches with the drawbacks of neither.
With fully managed services you can free up your personnel to work on projects that contribute to your organisation, whilst the managed system platform looks out for equipment failures and malfunctions before they happen, scans for viruses, checks for successful backups and keeps the whole system in optimum condition for resilience and reliability. Your operator can get advanced reporting tools to analyse and articulate mobile opportunities and weaknesses in clear business terms, and your finance department can plan confidently against predictable costs.
PIXIP.NET offers a range of comprehensive Managed services. By proactively monitoring and measuring your systems, we can help you avoid many technology problems in the first place. This includes planning and implementation of a project, maintenance and consulting.
ADVANTAGES OF MANAGED SERVICES
- No system purchase. There is no system server to be purchased. PIXIP.NET will install, maintain and configure the system for the customer. The system is up and operational in a short time.
- No probe installation. PIXIP.NET can host the probes at PIXIP.NET maintained facilities or the customer can provide the necessary infrastructure and host the probes. In any event, PIXIP.NET will install the probes. Customer hosting is a significant cost saving.
- No capital investment. Equipment does not become obsolete since there is no equipment purchased. All hardware warranty costs are part of the Managed Service subscription. All expenses can be considered operational expenses for the subscription service.
- No test design. Customer personnel are not required to learn to design test scenarios. The customer specifies what services are to be tested and PIXIP.NET will write, implement and maintain the test suites. No additional test coders are required. The engineers specify what needs to be tested.
- Saving time. Less time spent on administrating the network and more time to prevent and resolve issues.
- No system administration. All system administration functions (system backups, software system upgrades) are PIXIP.NET operational staff responsibilities. No additional system admin headcount is required.
- No report writing. PIXIP.NET provides standardized reporting for test results of the system. The web access provides real-time dashboards for monitoring system performance. There is extensive drill down capability for all test results.
In a fully managed service, you approve long-term service fees for a clearly defined scope of service, thus enabling planning certainty for IT costs.
- 180° Testing coverage – Service Testing, Roaming, VAS Testing, Benchmarking, Radio, POLQA/ PESQ/MOS, Portal Testing, Content Validation, Device Compatibility, VIP Customer Care
- Network independent (2G / 3G / 3G+ / LTE / LTE+ / DSL / LAN / WiMAX / PSTN / ISDN)
- Most comprehensive test case library (Call, SMS, MMS, Email, FTP, HTTP, WAP, Portal Testing, DNS, Ping, Video/Audio Streaming, TCP/UDP, VAS)
- Complex Cross Service Testing capabilities (i.e. WAP Browsing + RTSP, HTTP + SMS, Call + USSD, etc.)
- Best Practice for Product based Testing – pre launch phase or live (i.e. Video- or Music Portals)
- Link Less Testing – Test probe communication over the air (2G/3G/4G automatic mode)
- Stationary, Mobile and Drive testing capabilities
- Network Radio Parameter Monitoring during standard tests carry out
- Ad Hoc and field testing capabilities for fast problem verification
- Handset profiling and inter compatibility tests capabilities
- Handset Profile Recorder for additional handset Profiles generation within few seconds
- Blackberry Testing
- SIM Array Sharing (One SIM Array for multiple Installations or many SIM Arrays connected to the same Installation)
- Easy probe distribution using Plug and play mechanism
- Remote test software update, even over the air
- Easy probe units management and configuration over the air (SMS) and over LAN
- Probe unit monitoring / alarming
- Probe Unit Remote Access and Remote Login, even over the air
- Multi user web based application with comprehensive access rights management Personalized web based access on management console
- Plug-in based system (new modules can be added quick and easy)
- Standalone rapid test scenario designer (XMASS RDS)
- Layer 3 tracing capabilities (optional)
- Build-in IP Tracer for depth analysis
- Automatic HTTP and WAP test scenario creation using HTTP/WAP Recorder
- Test Scenario exchange between different user und different platforms using standard XML format
- Test results local storage capabilities on probes (backup)
- Network, Provider, Technology and Band forcing
- Enterprise QoS platform – one system to test all services from voice to products like music portal
- Module based platform enabling step by step growth
- Low-cost test probes – mass testing possible
- One single system for different user groups like radio and network testers, service testers, portal testers and product testers
- Future safe system – module based extension for new services or new network technologies Full featured web-based Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming System included
- Low installation costs – plug and play distribution of test devices
- Low support costs – unattended testing capabilities, remote access
- Stationary-, mobile-, drive-, field and on device testing with one single system Customized test scenario creation capabilities – no additional costs for new test scenarios Automatic test scenario creation using XMASS
- RSD and HTTP/WAP Recorder within few minutes
- Create Once, use everywhere – export – Import capabilities between multiple system installations
- Enterprise Integration with SAP and Business Objects platforms